A History of Innovation:
Solutions that leave a clear imprint
After three decades, you might say we have grown up with the promotions industry. What once was a product-limited, commodity-driven market has evolved into a dynamic, sophisticated, and multi-faceted market with thousands of products, materials, colors, and sizes to choose from. At Aprons, Etc., our focus has always been to bring innovative solutions to our vast network of distributors who depend on us for the most comprehensive range of products, expert service, and competitive pricing. In terms of flexibility, quality, and overall value, Aprons, Etc. has got you covered.
To be the go-to, American manufacturer for distributor partners and end-users by delivering innovative, cost-effective, solutions to the Promotional and Advertising Specialty Industry.
- ASI 5-Star Rated Supplier
- PPAI SAGE A+ Rated Supplier
- 2016 PPAI Image Award Silver for Top Supplier Catalog 26 - 75pgs
Driven By Innovation:
From the outset, Aprons, Etc. has been committed to introducing innovative products and services to our diverse distributor network—products that reflect quality, variety, and overall value
- 1992 – Entered the Advertising Specialty Promotional Product Industry with large-format, screen-printed textile specialties: aprons, tote bags, towels & bandannas
- 1995 – The first to introduce a full product line of large-format, screen-printed logo display table covers
- 1998 – Created the exclusive, non-woven, disposable advertising logo chair headrest cover for seated audience transportation
- 2000 – Developed the new “Display Solutions” product line category of event marketing for the promotional product industry: large format corporate logo printed table covers, banner displays, headrest covers and tradeshow exhibit accessories
- 2001 – Introduced the first digital, dye-sublimation, large-format, logo-imprinted table cover
- 2004 – Created the first recyclable / limited-use product category of screen printed logo apparel and display table covers in exclusive materials of 1.7mil plastic and non-woven polypropylene
- 2006 – Introduced the first, all-over, direct-to-fabric, digitally imprinted table cover with custom color
- 2010 – Branded and trademarked KOLORpure™ the true subsurface, digitally imprinted fabric via dye-sublimation imprint process on polyester display products.
- 2011 – Trademarked the ValuPoly™ 100% polyester dye-sublimation event display table cover as an exclusive economic option for large quantity full color display orders.
- 2014 – Created the industry-exclusive, direct-print, full-color photographic process for logo branding on recyclable plastic, limited-use table covers
- 2015 – Introduced an exclusive full line of event display products to the promotional product industry with 6 material options and three imprinted methods for large-format, display-logo table covers.
- 2016 – Launched the Fast & Free line of Event Display Table Covers, Flags & Banners with 5 - days in-hands production to delivery with Free Freight.
- 2018 - Launched the Kitch Style line: crafted signature aprons for trendsetters: edgy street inspired, farm-to-table, upscale chic and classic retro. Distinct uniform apparel & gifts line.